General Contractor for Kitchen Remodels in Winston Salem, NC
Solid Foundation Construction is the company to consult for a kitchen remodel in Winston Salem. We understand that kitchens are the heart of your home. If you’re considering a kitchen remodel, then let us help you get started. If your kitchen is outdated, inefficient or just needs a fresh look, we can work within almost any budget to create a space that brings more life into your home.
The Key to Kitchen Remodeling
Finding a kitchen remodeling contractor you can trust is the key to transforming your kitchen from ordinary to extraordinary. Our design team will help you to plan, walk you through selections of materials and other design choices and help keep you on budget. In fact, the actual construction is often the easiest part. The biggest challenge is finding the right people who can manage a kitchen renovation in Winston Salem efficiently, like the experienced professionals at Solid Foundation Construction. We are detail-oriented, experienced and reliable, and highly committed to the perfect customer service experience.
It’s hard to pretend that you’re a celebrity chef when cooking in an old and outdated kitchen. Attempting a DIY remodel can be a time-consuming and expensive endeavor. Hiring a competent contractor in Winston Salem to remodel your kitchen will ensure an enjoyable experience and a stunning culinary outcome. By hiring the professionals at Solid Foundation Construction, you ensure that your cooking area will be upgraded, the value of your home will increased and the general look of your home’s interior greatly improved. If your kitchen doesn’t meet your needs functionally or aesthetically, let us help guide you. Schedule a Right Fit call today.
Why Remodel Your Winston Salem Kitchen?
Kitchens require remodeling for many reasons. Perhaps you enjoy cooking but don’t have the storage space or proper kitchen appliances. Maybe the space limits your ability to entertain as you would like. If you’re looking toward selling your home, an updated kitchen will improve your resale value and improve the appeal for potential buyers. The layout might be bad or the cabinets and finishes dated and worn. Deteriorating cabinets and countertops are the main reason most people seek out a kitchen remodeling contractor in Winston Salem. If you’re looking to sell your home, an updated kitchen will improve the resale value and increase your home’s appeal to potential buyers.
Our customers have chosen Solid Foundation Construction for many reasons, but an old, ugly kitchen tops the list. We recognize that each client has individual needs and requires a different approach to their kitchen remodel. This has provided us with an amazing depth of experience and understanding that we want to pass on to you. Our goal is to create a beautiful custom kitchen where you’d love to cook and entertain.
Your Pre-Kitchen Renovation Checklist
You can achieve substantial gains when you remodel the kitchen in your Winston Salem home because it adds value to your property. A dream kitchen can be a big project, and comes with many variables. So take a moment to consider the following for your kitchen renovation:
- Design and Layout — Decide on the layout that appeals to you the most. Do you want an open plan? How about a kitchen island? Consult with an interior designer to achieve the look you want for your kitchen without overshooting your budget.
- Appliances and Cooking Essentials — A new stove, refrigerator and other kitchen essentials may be part of your renovation plans. Select these before the work begins, so you can be sure they will fit into your new space. In our many years of doing kitchen remodels in Winston Salem, we’ve seen homeowners change their mind about an appliance after the construction is finished. Don’t let it happen to you!
- Lighting — Ensure your kitchen is well-lit. Besides overhead lights, you’ll want task lighting, which often goes under cabinets to brighten work areas. You can also add accent lighting to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere in your kitchen.
- Counters and Surfaces—Make kitchen maintenance easy and boost the resale value of your home by choosing functional and appealing countertops, island surfaces and floor tiles.
- Storage — Reduce the potential for clutter and maximize square footage in your kitchen by designing strategic storage spaces.
In Winston Salem, give the experts at Solid Foundation Construction a call today, and we’ll get started creating the kitchen you’ve always imagined. We’ve been remodeling kitchens in Winston Salem, Clemmons, Lewisville and Pfafftown since 2009. Trust our team to do exceptional work on your kitchen.
Schedule a Right Fit Project Conversation Phone Call
There are a lot of contractors out there and depending on your project needs, we may or may not be the "right fit." Instead of being a square peg in a round hole and leaving you with less than desirable results, we'd like to make sure we're the right fit for your project. We've found that if we are the right fit, we are able to achieve amazing results for our customers and bring your vision to life. So, let's have a quick Right Fit Project Conversation to see if we can help!